HOLLOW METAL DOORS
Steel offers superior strength and durability
Great Lakes Door offers a full line of Canadian-made standard and custom hollow metal steel doors that provide superior strength and durability compared to alternate materials. Customers choose hollow metal doors because they are more sanitary, much easier to maintain and can withstand more abuse than wood or aluminum doors, due the durability of steel.
These heavy duty doors are made of channel reinforced steel sheets and filled with insulation materials such as polystyrene, kraft honeycomb, or polyurethane.
Available in 304 XL Blend S, type material, 18 gauge & 16 gauge.
Standard doors are 1 ¾" thick and are prime coat painted, suitable for painting to suit your needs.
- Flush Metal Door (prepped for hinges and lock)
- Metal Double Doors (pair with inactive door preps)
- Metal Fire Door (Fire rated - up to 3 hour label)
- Metal Door with Glass Window (with vision lite kit and glass)
- Louvered Metal Door (with steel louvered air vent)
- 6-Panel Embossed Metal Door
- 2-Panel High-definition Embossed Metal Door
- Metal Building Door (preassembled, painted)
Specialty Metal Doors:
- Dutch Door (shelves available)
- Max-Duty Door and Frame (Level 4 - 14-gauge door)
- Stainless Steel Door (includes frame)
- Graintech™ Door (wood-look steel door)
Premium Metal Doors:
- Steelcraft Doors
- Ceco Doors
- Curries Doors
- Baron BSC Doors
We offer a 1-year
warranty on installation.